IMPORTANT: BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL DATA TO US AND/OR BY USING OUR WEB SITE, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW.
Our website and services are not directed at children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from or about children. If you are a child and we learn that we have inadvertently obtained personal data from you from our websites, or from any other source, then we will delete that information as soon as possible. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are aware that we may have inadvertently collected personal data from or about a child.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
PactCentral is continually improving our methods of communication and adding new functionality and features to this Web site and to our existing services. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data practices may change. We encourage you to check this page frequently and anytime you submit personal information via the Web site.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PACTCENTRAL AS A DATA PROCESSOR
Some of PactCentral services require PactCentral to process data that you have uploaded, stored and shared via PactCentral. PactCentral does not review or analyze the content of the data. However, it may contain personal data which PactCentral processes pursuant to its clients’ instructions.
PactCentral does not control such data; rather it handles this type of data as a data processor only. PactCentral processes such data as governed by written agreements in place with its clients and to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws. As a result, PactCentral clients are responsible for individual notification of purpose and for obtaining appropriate consent when they collect personal data. Personal data that is transferred to PactCentral by its clients to be processed shall be deemed to have been collected with appropriate notification. PactCentral assumes no responsibility for obtaining or validating that appropriate consent has been obtained with respect to data provided by its client(s).
PACTCENTRAL AS A DATA CONTROLLER
When you use our products and services, request information through the Website or exchange, provide contact information with one of our sales representativeor have included your Personal Data in an event registration form, we may request and obtain personal data about you such as your name, Title, employer’s address, e-mail address, telephone number, storage requirement and the duration of the online data secured storage requirement. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide you with a personalized service. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored in our databases.
We may share your personal data under these limited circumstances:
- • In order to provide you with the requested information on products or services, your personal data may be shared with other companies within our group of companies and third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your personal data in order to support our information technology, to supplement, update, or correct the data or provide additional publicly available data, or to handle mailings on our behalf. PactCentral requires that all third-party processors process your personal data with the same level of protection and in a manner consistent with the uses agreed upon in this Notice.
- • We will keep your contact details on our database, and we may use your personal data for marketing purposes and market research. If you do not wish to receive emails or post from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the “unsubscribe” procedure described herein.
- • We may use your personal data to administer this Web site and help us develop new services or help us improve or personalize our services.
- • We may share your personal data with other companies within our group of companies who may contact you about their products or services that may interest you and in order to provide you support upon your request.
- • We may conduct an internal analysis of your usage of the Online Services and maintain a history of your access to the Online Services. This will be recorded and used internally within PactCentral and may also be made available to your employer or entity on whose behalf you are accessing the Online Service.
- • We may process your personal information in order to process an order, issue invoices, take payment from, or make payment to your organization.
- • We may use your feedback or reviews of your experience to understand and respond to the feedback.
- • We may disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, for the purposes of national security only to the extent that is strictly necessary and proportionate, to interact with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this Web site, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
- • IIf you submit your resume or CV, we will use the information to process your inquiry and to monitor recruitment statistics. Personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be held for 12 months before being destroyed or deleted.
- • In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, your personal data may be part of an asset transfer or sale.
PactCentral retains personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the stated purposes or as legally required and thereafter securely destroys such information.
When personal data is no longer necessary or relevant for the stated purpose or to fulfill a legal or business requirement, it shall be securely destroyed. PactCentral will either physically or electronically erase the personal data.
We will take every sensible precaution to protect the information we collect from you including physical, technical and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. Access to this information is protected both online and off-line.
DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect information about the use of our Web site. For example, our Web server automatically logs which pages of our Web site our visitors view, their IP addresses and which Web browsers our visitors use. This technology enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our Web site. Our Web site contains hyperlinks to other pages on our Web site. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our Web site our visitors choose to view.
DATA QUALITY, ACCESS AND CORRECTIONS
If PactCentral collects data outside the delivery of Online Content Management Services to its client in accordance with a written agreement in place with the client, PactCentral will make reasonable efforts to keep personal data accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information is to be used. Unless PactCentral is permitted or required by law to prohibit access, upon receipt of your written request and by providing enough information to permit us to identify your contact data, we will disclose to you the personal data we acquired and hold about you, for which we may make a small charge. Upon request, we will correct, amend or delete any personal data that is inaccurate and notify any third-party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the address given below. Requests to delete personal data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting, any legitimate business purpose that necessities retention, or document retention obligations imposed on us
In delivering the Online Content Management Services, PactCentral relies on its clients to supply PactCentral with accurate, complete and up-to-date information. PactCentral makes reasonable efforts to maintain the integrity of the data within its Online Content Management Services as necessary to fulfill the stated purpose for which the information is used. If a request for personal data is submitted to PactCentral by an individual, PactCentral, in its role as a Processor (as described above), will direct the individual to the client for access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites that are not operated by us. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of the activities of these third-party Web sites or any association with their operators. We do not control these Web sites and are not responsible for their operation, data or privacy practices. We urge you to review any privacy notice posted on any site you visit before using the site or providing any personal data about yourself.
PactCentral has data servers located in the Cloud Microsoft Azure instance in USA. If you are visiting this Web site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, the various communications may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. If you are accessing an Online Content Management Service, the content data will be stored in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined in an agreement. However, your access information (e.g. user id and password), may be stored in the server located in the U.S. (see PactCentral Continued Adherence to Privacy Shield Framework Principles below). Any personal data will be protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice as well as with adequate protections in place in compliance with applicable laws and standards. Our customer support, depending on the time that support is requested by a user, may be provided by personnel located in our affiliates offices outside the US. The transfer to our affiliates is govern by Standard Contractual Clauses and/or Privacy Shield Framework Principles approved by the European Commission. By visiting this Web site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to the processing and transfer of your data as set out in this Privacy Notice.
CONTINUED ADHERENCE TO PRIVACY SHIELD FRAMEWORK
PactCentral maintains compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information as well as the notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement requirements from European Union member countries, the United Kingdom and Switzerland. If there is any conflict between the terms in this Notice and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. For a listing of U.S. organizations that have self-certified to the Department of Commerce and declared their commitment to adhere to the Principles, visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
By adopting the Privacy Shield Framework Principles, “PactCentral” understands that it is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission and may be liable, under U.S. law, in cases of onward transfer of data to third parties outside the permitted uses agreed upon in this Notice.
“PactCentral” further commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information commissioner (FDPIC) and comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to human resources data transferred from the EU and Switzerland in the context of the employment relationship.
“PactCentral”, has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to International Center for Dispute Resolution, the international division of the American Arbitration Association (ICDR/AAA), an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit here for more information or to file a complaint. The services of ICDR/AAA are provided at no cost to you.
ACCESS TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
“PactCentral”, collects a variety of information via the use of our Services and at the direction of customers. As an individual, you have certain rights in relation to your personally identifiable information. If you would like further information in relation to these or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will work with you and the organization responsible for processing your personal data to respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe (and in any event within one month of your request unless we tell you we are entitled to a longer period under applicable law). Please note, however, that certain personally identifiable information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances.
If you are an individual who is based in the European Union, you have the following rights:
- • the right of access to any personally identifiable information we hold about you including confirmation as to whether your personally identifiable information is being used by us; details about how and why it is being used; and details of the safeguards which are in place if we transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”);
- • the right to request an update to any of your personally identifiable information which is out of date or incorrect;
- • the right to ask us to delete any personally identifiable information which we are holding about you in certain specific circumstances;
- • the right to ask us to restrict the way that we process your personally identifiable information in certain specific circumstances;
- • the right to ask us to stop using your personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes;
- • the right to ask us to consider any valid objections to our use of your personally identifiable information where we process your personally identifiable information on the basis of our legitimate interest; and
- • in accordance with Article 77 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may also make a complaint to the data protection regulator in the country where you usually live or work (for example, the Information Commissioner’s Office (in the UK), or where an alleged infringement of the GDPR has taken place. Alternatively, you may seek a remedy through the courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
We will regularly review how we are meeting privacy objectives. If you have questions, requests or complaints about our privacy practices, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, we agree to participate in the dispute resolution procedures established by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS). If necessary, you may submit a complaint, free of charge to JAMS at https://www.jamsadr.com/about/submit-a-case. Under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration.
CONTACT US; MAIL UNSUBSCRIBE
If you no longer wish to receive electronic mail, please click the “unsubscribe” link located at
the bottom of the e-mail, or, by writing to us at: PactCentral Inc, 6320, Canoga Ave,
Trillium Towers, 15th Floor, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, USA